Thursday, May 21, 2009

Weekly update!

Well... everything went great at the doctor's appointment today. Lauren is estimated to weigh 6 lbs. 13 ozs. and Elizabeth is estimated to weigh 6 lbs. 14 ozs. They are both looking great... but it is getting to be a tight squeeze in there! Dr. Laden said I am 40% effaced and around 2 cm dialated! This is exciting because I was not dialated at all with Kara even when my water broke. On the other hand, I could walk around for weeks at a 2 and still not go into labor! I will be induced on June 2nd if the girls have not arrived by then. So... 12 days or less! I am going to continue working, walking, swimming, eating mexican food, etc and hope they come soon! My next appointment is Tuesday... but maybe we will have babies before then! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment