Wednesday, May 13, 2009

June....????

Back from the doctor...again! Last night I was having contractions for a couple of hours, but they went away when I went to sleep. I had another NST this morning. Looks like the girls are just happy where they are! I am measuring 40 weeks even though I am only 35 weeks. That is normal for twins, but you can imagine how huge my belly is at this point. People are starting to stare! It is actually funny. So I guess the girls will probably wait until June to arrive. I have another appointment next Thursday. If they have not moved down at all, I may start doing jumping jacks! :)
I hope everyone is doing well! Have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

  1. The girls just want to wait to be born on their Auntie Billie's b-day - June 5th. Its my 30th this year, so that would be a very nice gift! Can you send that message to them Amanda?

    ReplyDelete