Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Update....

I went to the doctor today. The ultrasound turned out great. Lauren is estimated to weigh 3lbs 2 ozs and Elizabeth weighs approximately 3 lbs. They are measuring a week ahead of me, so that is good news. Their fluid levels, heart rates, and movement are great! The last fFN test was negative, so I should make it until Easter at least! My next appointment is in two weeks. I will have another fFN test, so pray that it is negative as well!! They say 37 weeks is full term for twins, so only 8 weeks to go. Sometimes it seems like I have been pregnant forever, but other times it seems like it has gone by so fast. I am so excited the girls have made it this far. Each day they stay put is such a blessing. Please continue to pray that the girls stay inside for as long as possible. Jason and I are really praying that we can take our little pumkins home with us after they are born. I can't imagine going home without our new little bundles. Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jason, Amanda, Kara, Lauren, and Elizabeth-
    We are keeping your family in our thoughts and wish you the best!!! Have Kara give your tummy a hug from Auntie Billie!
    Best Wishes!
    Billie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Billie! I just realized you commented. I hope the wedding plans are going well.

    ReplyDelete