Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Doctor Visit #50067

You are probably wondering about the title... it feels like I have been to the doctor a million times... thus the title!! Anyway, everything went well today. The girls are doing great. They are both currently weighing in at 1 pound 12 ounces, which is about 2 days ahead of schedule. I am measuring 29 weeks (even though I am only 25 weeks) which means I have plenty of room for the girls to grow according to Dr. Laden. It seems to me there is not much room for growth, but I guess they technically have plenty of room. They are both 'vertex' which means they are head down. Dr. Laden said they are smart babies for being head down. Kara was the same way! This means we have a better chance of having a regular birth. I go back in two weeks. At the next appointment, they will test for a protein or something that can predict if you will go into labor in the next two weeks. If it is not there, then we will have some peace of mind for two more weeks. From today, it looks like Lauren and Elizabeth want to stay inside a lot longer. This is such a blessing. I know there are a TON of people praying for the girls! Please continue to pray for their continued growth and progress. Also, please pray they stay inside my belly for a few more months.

Only a week and a half until Spring Break! Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment