Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Unanswered prayers!

So many times in my life, I have gone through a situation and then praised God for an unanswered prayer.  Our last post was full of such excitement over the purchase of a new home.  Well... after being strung along...we won't get into that mess... the financing for the people buying our current house fell through.  We were a little emotional, and upset over lost money invested in the process, but quickly realized God is always in control and always wants the best for us.  After a lot of prayer and consideration, we have taken our house off the market!  We have the most wonderful neighbors and we are close to many of our good friends, so why leave!  I still sometimes think about all the room we would have had on Lake Vista....then I remember I don't have to clean all of that extra space.  Yes!  :)

On another note, the girls are growing up right before our eyes.  Kara is an amazing big sister.  She is learning so much at school and absolutely loves her sisters.  Lizzie and Lolo are a handful, but they share such a special bond.  And to think, Jason and I always prayed for two healthy babies.  Good thing God ignored that prayer as well!

Happy New Year!  I will upload some Christmas pictures when I get a chance.  Hopefully, sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment